UX / UI Designer | Front End
UX / UI Designer | Front End & WordPress Developer
We are looking for someone who is an expert in front-end (HTML, CSS, JS) and Elementor/Gutenberg development to join our growing company.
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development with a focus in WordPress;
- Experience building websites with page builders (Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi, etc);
- Experience with big WordPress plugins such as WooCommerce, LearnDash, EDD.
- Familiarity with back-end technologies;
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills as you will be working with team members from different geographies;
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to take initiative and seek our answers and work independently;
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and take ownership of their work;
- A portfolio that demonstrates understanding of design principles and proficiency in front-end development.
- Flexible hours
- Friendly environment, no one is your boss, everyone is a team member.
- Quarterly reviews/bonuses on an excellent performance.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunity working with an international team.
- Special allowance for online courses that help you with career growth.
Salary for this position is completely dependent on your experience, location, technical skills, how well you can help us tackle the outcomes for this position and the competencies you can display as a member of this team. This is something we’re happy to discuss once you’ve gotten further along in the application process.