Social Media Manager
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Inflowlabs, LLC is a US based web design and digital marketing agency with clients in tech and crypto space currently. We are looking for a Social Media Manager that can help us with managing and scheduling social media content across different platforms and also help with creating engaging content.
- Design social media strategy defining goals and channels.
- Conduct day-to-day operation on social media
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and Facebook
- Instagram and Tik Tok (Optional)
- Develop content grid and social media content calendar
- Stay current and forward thinking on new social media tools, platforms and best practices
- Develop and monitor social advertising and marketing paid campaigns
- Identify and engage bloggers and other influencers to drive traffic to our social channels
- Manage day-to-day activities related to social media, including monitoring, commenting and facilitating social media conversations
- Reply to consumer questions and comments regularly, besides responding to trending topics and opportunities
- Compile social media analytics to analyze effectiveness and make adjustments where necessary
Experience & skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field
- 3-5 years experience on social media management
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills as you will be working with team members from different geographies
- Understanding of how each social channel works: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Tiktok and Instagram (Optional)
- Excellent writer who knows how to write clear and attractive copy
- Understands and is up to date on latest social media trends and strategies
- Strategic mindset: You should bring creative solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as insurmountable
- Flexible hours and days, we work from the best coworking space in the city https://www.wework.com/
- Quarterly reviews/bonuses on excellent performance.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunity working with an international team.
- Special allowance for online courses that help you with career growth.
Salary for this position is completely dependent on your experience, location, technical skills, how well you can help us tackle the outcomes for this position and the competencies you can display as a member of this team. This is something we’re happy to discuss once you’ve gotten further along in the application process.