with experience in e-commerce, e-learning, and/or marketing.
WooNinjas, a team of WordPress developers, and its partner company Inflowlabs, a digital marketing agency, are looking for a self-motivated, talented writer to join our content marketing team to produce blog content on WordPress, Learning management systems, e-commerce and marketing. Experience in either or several of these areas is preferred. English proficiency is required.
- Good research capabilities to learn about relevant industry-related topics.
- Writing skills and correct spelling and grammar.
- English proficiency (fluency or native speakers preferred).
- Collaboration, teamwork, and eagerness to learn.
- Responsiveness and good communication.
- Compliance with deadlines.
What will your job entail?
- Creating 1,000-2,000 word articles around an assigned topic.
- Creating preliminary outlines for each assigned article.
- Conducting sufficient research to create high-quality content for each assigned article.
- Optimizing each article around a selected keyword.
- Staying up to date on SEO best practices and applying them to each article. We expect articles to include relevant internal and external links, H2 and H3 headings, lists and bullet points, etc.
- Submit drafts that are grammatically correct and plagiarism free.
- Make necessary revisions according to your content manager’s feedback.
- Being responsive in communications with the content manager.